Take charge of your education with ExcelTrack® — the most flexible way to complete your BSN. Accelerate your bachelor’s degree and move your nursing career forward faster.
- Earn the same respected Purdue Global RN-to-BSN degree in as few as 12 months.
- Control your learning pace, deadlines, and course load.
- Complete your courses online, while completing clinicals in your local community.
- Move quickly past the topics you know and spend time only on the knowledge and skills you still need to learn.
- Work directly with nursing faculty to ensure you've learned the course material.
Come Back With ExcelTrack®
Designed for highly disciplined, self-motivated learners with strong professional knowledge, ExcelTrack® is centered on real-world career experiences and builds on your existing skills. The RN-to-BSN ExcelTrack® program offers a mixture of traditional 5- to 6-credit courses and self-guided 1-credit module courses that allow you to quickly move through content you already know. That way, you’ll focus on developing the new nursing skills that are immediately applicable to your workplace, your patients’ needs, and your career.
Two Tracks of Study
Your track depends on how many credits you have from your prior degree/diploma:
- Advanced start track: You’ve earned 90 transfer credits.
- Standard track: You’ve earned 50 transfer credits.