Management and Supervision Certificate in Criminal Justice Overview
With Purdue Global's online criminal justice management certificate program, you can gain the foundational knowledge and leadership skills required to become an effective manager or supervisor.
Learn from professors who bring real-world experience to the courses they teach. Your online coursework will introduce principles on human resource management and supervision and focus on the roles managers play in establishing a successful social framework. Additional topics in criminal justice administration include:
- The role of supervisors and managers in criminal justice, with a focus on leadership development and management practices
- How human and organizational behavior affect organizational outcomes
- How to motivate personnel, support organizational goals and missions, manage conflicts, and evaluate employee performance
- National law enforcement reform initiatives
- The importance of exploring and promoting diversity and inclusivity to help you understand and address the needs of your community
See the University Catalog for policy and degree plan information specific to this program.