This social science degree is designed to build your knowledge and skills in early childhood growth and development; early childhood education and curriculum; business and management; and early childhood leadership and advocacy.
In your first course, you'll develop your degree plan with a faculty member to align your degree path with your career outcomes.
- Early Childhood Curriculum Planning
- Child Safety, Nutrition, and Health
- Young Children With Special Needs
- Early Childhood Family, Community, and Advocacy
- Funding Development and Financial Planning