MS in Accounting (MSA), MS in Finance (MSF), Graduate Certificate in Accounting, MBA, MS in Management (MSM), and other graduate business certificates
MS in Criminal Justice (MSCJ) and MS in Homeland Security and Emergency Management (MSHSEM)
Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT), MS in Education (MSE), MS in Instructional Design and Technology (MSIDT), MS in Higher Education (MSHEd), and Graduate Certificate in Instructional Design and Technology
|Health Sciences - Health Care Administration
Master of Health Care Administration (MHCA)
|Health Sciences - Other
Master of Health Informatics (MHI), Master of Health Information Management (MHIM), Master of Public Health (MPH), and Master of Science in Health Education (MSHE)
MS in Information Technology (MSIT), MS in Cybersecurity Management (MSCM), and Graduate Certificate in Information Security
Master of Public Administration (MPA), MS in Environmental Policy (MSEP), and MS in Legal Studies (MSLS)
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), MSN–Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Path, and graduate nursing certificates
|Social and Behavioral Sciences
MS in Educational Psychology (MSEdPsych), Master of Public Administration (MPA), MS in Human Services (MSHS), MS in Psychology (MSPsych), and social and behavioral science graduate certificates
Fees and Policies
Fees for Single Courses
Resource: All students are required to pay a $345.00 resource fee per term ($250.00 for U.S. military servicemembers, veterans, and military spouses). For the graduate business, information technology, and education programs, MSCJ, and MSHSEM, this fee is $300.00 per 12-week term, divided into $150.00 per 6-week session ($100.00 per session for U.S. military servicemembers, veterans, and military spouses). Indiana residents receive a 10% reduction on resource fees per term.
Additional Technology Requirements for Courses: Along with the Technology Requirements listed in the Catalog, all students should review and be aware of any additional software and hardware requirements for their classes prior to enrollment. For a complete listing of additional requirements, visit https://www.purdueglobal.edu/admissions/technology-requirements/hardware-software/.
Transcripts: A fee of $10.00 is charged for each copy of an official transcript. A $2.00 shipping and handling fee will be charged if the receiving school is unable to accept electronic delivery. Additional fees are as follows: notarized, $30.00; rush delivery, $25.00.
Additional Fees: A $10.00 fee will be added for all returned checks.
Additional Fees for Purdue Global Courses
Students enrolled in the following business courses are required to pay the respective fee for each course:
- GB 500: $43.00 for Marketplace Business Fundamentals Simulation
- GB 601 or GB 602: $55.00 for Marketplace Strategy and Business Policy Simulation or Marketplace Conscious Capitalism Simulation, respectively
Students enrolled in BU429, GB528, GB529, GB602, HS470, or HS570 will participate in either an international travel or virtual Education Abroad experience. Fees for the travel experience will vary and are estimated to range from $3,000 to $7,500, inclusive of airfare, accommodations, travel insurance, ground transportation, specified tours and experiences, some meals, and other additional fees. Fees for the virtual experience will vary and are estimated to range from $250 to $400, inclusive of admission to all available experiences and other additional fees. Both the travel and virtual experience fees will vary by destination and itinerary and will be applied to your student account. Additional out-of-pocket expenses may be required, including for unforeseen circumstances. Contact Purdue Global Education Abroad (email@example.com) for available programs and details. Refer to the Purdue Global Education Abroad Handbook for additional details, including experience locations, payment schedules, and refund policies.
Students enrolled in the following information technology courses have an additional one-time lab/simulation charge of $45 for each course: IT 530, IT 535, IT 540, IT 541, IT 542, IT 543, and IT 550.
Students enrolled in a School of Nursing course that requires a criminal background check must have an approved criminal background check from the Purdue Global approved vendor on file: (1) prior to the first day of the first term (the fee is $44.00 and is the responsibility of the student to pay the vendor directly where applicable; for Iowa residents, this fee is $54.00 to cover the cost of the Iowa-specific Child and Dependent Adult Abuse check); (2) prior to registering for practicum or clinical courses if the original check expires prior to or during the practicum or clinical courses (the fee is $29.00 and is the responsibility of the student where applicable; for Iowa residents, this fee is $39.00 to cover the cost of the Iowa-specific Child and Dependent Adult Abuse check).
Clinical fee of $350.00 per course: MN520, MN 569, MN 573, MN 577, MN 581, MN 585, MN 590, MN 603, MN 610, MN 651, MN 653, MN 655, and MN 657.
Students enrolled in an applied behavior analysis psychology program or course are required to pay a one-time fee of $395.00 prior to the start of PS 507, PS 512, PS 517, PS 522, PS 527, PS 532, or PS 555.
1. Payment of tuition and fees in full is due prior to enrollment.
2. Books and other instructional materials are not included in the cost of tuition for graduate-level courses; some courses may require students to purchase additional course materials from another source.
3. Tuition and fees are subject to change after 30 days’ advance notice. See the current Purdue Global Catalog/Addendum for an explanation of the Refund Policy.
4. Failure to return library materials to Purdue Global or any of its partner libraries will result in a financial obligation to Purdue Global and may result in postponement of registration for a new term or graduation.
5. Instructional materials must be returned unused within 14 days from the date the participant notifies the University of cancellation of enrollment. The participant will be responsible for payment of any bill received for instructional materials not returned.
6. Participants outside the United States or U.S. Territories will be responsible for the cost and the shipment of instructional materials including returns and payment of customs duties or fees.
7. Cancellation of Enrollment Agreement: Three-Day Cancellation—An applicant who provides written notice of cancellation within three days (excluding Saturday, Sunday, and federal and state holidays) of signing an Enrollment Agreement is entitled to a refund of all monies paid.