Credit for Military Training

You Could Earn College Credit for Your Service.

Purdue Global recognizes the validity of military training as potential college credit. All military training that has been reviewed by the American Council on Education (ACE) and meets the requirements of a student’s undergraduate degree plan may be eligible for transfer credit. Please note that only transcripts received directly from Army/ACE or Sailor/Marine will be accepted for official review.

If you are interested in this option, send an official transcript of your training to the Office of the Registrar. Please see below for more information on how to request your military transcript.

Air Force Transcripts

The Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) documents all Air Force training that is equivalent to college-level coursework. You can request your transcript from CCAF in two different ways:

1. Visit Credential Solutions, and do the following:

  • Select your state of residence.
  • Type Purdue Global in the space provided for the school name.
  • Select either undergraduate or graduate, depending on your degree level.

2. Submit a Prior Learning Transcript Request Form to the following address:

100 South Turner Blvd
Maxwell AFB Gunter Annex, AL 36114

Please visit the Community College of the Air Force website for further information regarding your transcripts.

Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy (Active Duty, Reserve and Veterans) Transcripts

To receive an official military transcript, please visit the Joint Services Transcript website.

Community College Credit: Fast-Track to Your Bachelor's

Already completed some college coursework? Purdue Global accepts transfer credit from regionally or nationally accredited colleges and universities.

We also have articulation agreements established with community colleges across the country. These educational relationships allow community college students to transfer in their associate's degree credits toward a Purdue Global bachelor's degree program. Learn more about the community college alliance program.

In addition, Purdue Global participates in the Air Force University Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC), which assists airmen who have or are completing an associate's degree with the Community College of the Air Force to identify schools to which they can transfer their associate's degree credits to earn a bachelor's degree.


*Purdue Global does not guarantee the transferability of credit from any of these sources. See the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.