This asynchronous course provides organizational leaders and employees with the knowledge and resources to effectively contribute in remote work contexts. Topics include:
- Best practices and strategies for working remotely
- Tools and resources that support remote work
- Legal issues as they relate to technology in remote work
- Professionalism in a remote setting
- Organizational impact of remote work
This course is designed for professionals who work or plan to work in a remote context and managers looking for ways to motivate, retain, and mentor remote teams.
This course is offered at no cost to you or your organization. It is delivered in five self-paced, online modules. Each module takes 30 to 45 minutes to complete and includes an interactive activity.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a digital badge to post on social media.