There's a rising need for experts who can help organizations respond to and overcome cyberattacks. Take charge of your education with the ExcelTrack® master's in IT and be ready to meet this demand.
- Earn the same respected Purdue Global master’s in information technology — only faster and more affordably.
- Move quickly past the topics you know and spend time on the things you don’t.
- Make the connection between IT, communications, and business to develop marketable technical and managerial skills.
- Customize your online degree to your career goals with a concentration in cybersecurity or business intelligence.
Come Back With ExcelTrack®
Get the credit you deserve — your experience counts at Purdue Global. Take assessments to show what you already know, then focus on only learning new skills you can use in your career right away.
- Speed up or slow down as needed — you’re evaluated by how well you demonstrate competencies, not by how long it takes to learn them.
- Use your work experience and prior learning as transfer credit to save time and complete your degree sooner.
- Work directly with faculty to ensure you’ve learned all the material.
- Take as many one-credit courses as you want in a term for one flat tuition rate.