The average Purdue Global military graduate is awarded 54% of the credits needed for an associate’s and 45% of the credits needed for a bachelor’s.*
The CCAF documents all Air Force training that is equivalent to college-level coursework. You can request your transcript from CCAF in two different ways:
- Visit Credential Solutions and do the following:
- Select your state of residence.
- Type Purdue Global in the space provided for the school name.
- Select either undergraduate or graduate, depending on your degree level.
- Submit a Prior Learning Transcript Request Form (available from your Advisor) to the following address:
100 South Turner Blvd
Maxwell AFB Gunter Annex, AL 36114
Please visit the Community College of the Air Force website for further information regarding your transcripts.