The Purdue Global Writing Center
The Writing Center staff are friendly, highly trained, and dedicated full- and part-time professionals devoted to helping students with every aspect of the writing process. We invite all Purdue Global students to visit the Writing Center and utilize our many services and resources.
The Writing Center is committed to helping students understand the nuances of APA citation and how to recognize and avoid plagiarism. This academic support center also assists students with brainstorming writing topics, creating action plans, drafting effective thesis statements, and revising writing so it meets the standards for academic and professional audiences.
The Writing Center currently offers the following services:
- Writing Tutors: Attend interactive sessions with tutors dedicated to the success of Purdue Global students.
- Paper Review and Q&A Services: Submit a writing-related question, paper, or presentation to a tutor.
- Writing Reference Library: Explore reference documents about grammar, mechanics, and APA formatting and citations.
- Writing Workshops: Check out the monthly schedule of live writing workshops.
- Support for English Language Learners: Explore a variety of resources designed for our international and multilingual community.
- Writing Fundamentals Program: Access resources dedicated to students who need help with the basics of writing.
Tutoring Schedule (ET): Tuesday: 12:00 pm–10:00 pm; Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday: 6:00 pm–10:00 pm