Graduation Contact Info
Answers to Your Questions
Reach out to us about cap and gowns, ceremony information, or inquire about verifications. Whatever information you need, we are here.
Ceremony Related Questions
Each location has their own ceremony processes and deadlines.
- Cedar Rapids, IA: Cindy Deahl, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chicago, IL: Click here for details. Email: email@example.com, Tel: 312-777-6456 (Team voicemail checked once per day)
- Des Moines, IA: Bonnye Page, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 515-727-6840
- Hagerstown, MD: Click here for details. Email: Marylandgraduation@purdueglobal.edu
- Indianapolis, IN: Click here for details. Email: Indianapolisgraduation@purdueglobal.edu
- Lincoln, NE: Kristin Polk, Email: email@example.com
- Milwaukee, WI: Heather Flohr, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Omaha, NE: Alisa Parmer, Email: email@example.com
- South Portland, ME: Click here for details. Mimi Gough, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 207-221-8722.
- St. Louis, MO: Email: email@example.com
Non-Ceremony Related Questions
Account Balance and Payment Information
Caps and Gowns
Cap and gown ordering processes vary with each ceremony location. Check with the ceremony's coordinator for details.
Students not attending a ceremony may order a set at any time through Jostens Customer Service at 800-854-7464, informing the representative that they are not attending. Orders take approximately 7-9 weeks.
Degree Completion Date Information
Contact Student Support
Listen to the menu to determine the appropriate option.
Diploma Questions/Proof of Graduation/Enrollment Verifications
Honor Society Questions
By invitation only. Members should visit the society’s website, or refer to communications with the society’s chapter representative.