Vocalist Contest (Chicago Ceremony)
2018 Chicago Graduation Vocalist Contest
Do you want to sing the National Anthem at the Purdue University Global commencement on June 2, 2018, at The Rosemont Theatre in Chicago, Illinois? Interested Purdue Global and Concord Law School at Purdue University Global graduates should submit a video of themselves singing the National Anthem no later than 11:59 pm CT on Wednesday, April 4, 2018.
Instructions on submitting a video:
- Record a video of yourself singing the National Anthem.
- Save the file to your computer or flash drive.
- Upload your video to YouTube. If you do not have a YouTube account, you will need to create one. Be sure to change the video settings to “public” so the Graduation Event Team can view it.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the link to your YouTube video. Include “Vocalist Contest” in the subject line.
- A confirmation will be sent from the Graduation Event Team upon receipt of your video file. If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours of your submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winner will be notified April 13, 2018.
- Contest winner will receive a two (2) night hotel stay at the Embassy Suites Chicago O’Hare Hotel.
Key Contest Guidelines:
- Winner must be in graduate status at Purdue Global or Concord Law School at Purdue University Global, and a legal resident of any of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, from the date of entry through the day of graduation.
- Winner must attend the rehearsal on Friday, June 1, 2018, and sound check on Saturday, June 2, 2018, at The Rosemont Theatre (8:30 am CT).
- Winner must be willing to sing at the Purdue Global graduation ceremony on Saturday, June 2, 2018, at 9:30 am CT.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. View the complete Official Rules of the Contest.
Thank you for your interest. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.