Purdue University Global/ThanksUSA Scholarship
Not Accepting Applicants as of October 31, 2018
Purdue Global/ThanksUSA are proud to offer a tuition reduction for eligible undergraduate spouses and dependents of current or veteran U.S. military servicemembers.
Highlights of the Purdue University Global/ThanksUSA Scholarship
Purdue University Global will award 5 partial-tuition scholarships to military spouses who are licensed registered nurses and want to enhance their education by earning their Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
Purdue University Global will award 5 partial-tuition scholarships to military spouses and dependent children who currently hold an associate’s degree and would like to earn their bachelor’s degree online through Purdue University Global.
The Purdue University Global/ThanksUSA Partial Scholarship allows for the pursuit of an online undergraduate degree at Purdue University Global at a reduced tuition rate of $195 per quarter credit hour, a maximum savings of 47% from the standard tuition rate of $371.00 per quarter credit hour.
Purdue University Global will award total of 15 full-tuition Purdue University Global/ThanksUSA scholarships based on applications received to eligible students in the following areas:
(5) Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- (5) Bachelor’s degrees, for students who already have an associate’s degree.
- (5) Bachelor's degrees in:
(1) public service
(1) IT/cybesecurity, and
(3) to be determined based on applications received
The Purdue University Global/ThanksUSA Full Scholarship covers all tuition costs and technology fees toward the completion of an online undergraduate degree at Purdue University Global. Programmatic fees are not covered by the Scholarship.
Military Scholarship Eligibility and Other Information
- This Scholarship is available to current or surviving spouses or dependents of a current or veteran U.S. military servicemember.
- You must be a high school graduate. You must also be a first-time enrollee at Purdue University Global (formerly Kaplan University).
- You must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 for partial scholarships or 3.00 for full scholarships on a 4.00 scale in either your high school or college coursework if applicable.
- Allowances are made for leave of absence due to a military relocation.