Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Purdue Global's Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program is designed to prepare you to pursue a variety of career opportunities, while incorporating communication skills, critical thinking, and technical competencies relevant to the modern workplace.*
An accelerated Master of Business Administration (MBA) option is available if you enroll in the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program. Eligible students enrolled in this program who wish to continue on to pursue a Purdue Global MBA may matriculate into a shortened version of the graduate program.
As a student in this program, you will have the opportunity to:
- Demonstrate the impact macro- and microeconomic principles have on strategic business decisions
- Analyze accounting data consistent with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and methods
- Apply core marketing principles to the development of business strategies
- Evaluate the roles that individuals, groups, and structures have on organizational effectiveness
- Analyze the role of information systems in business planning, organizing, and decision-making
- Assess financial and accounting data to control organizational activities
- Apply best practices in making operational decisions
- Synthesize strategies for organizations using analytical tools
What Are the Career Opportunities?
Whether you are preparing for entry-level management positions or want to advance your current career, a bachelor's degree in business administration may help you qualify for management opportunities in a variety of fields, including marketing, finance, human resources, and accounting.*