Julia Nyberg, PhD
Dr. Julia Nyberg received her Doctorate of Education from the University of Southern California, with an emphasis in teacher education. Dr. Nyberg's research and practice focus on differentiated curriculum and instruction for gifted and talented students.
Dr. Nyberg has professional experience in California and China. Dr. Nyberg has taught, delivered demonstration lessons, and provided professional development for grades K-12 at various school districts in California. Currently, Dr. Nyberg serves as a faculty member in the School of Education for the Master of Arts in Teaching program at Purdue University Global.
Dr. Nyberg serves as:
- Chair for the School of Education Diversity Committee at Purdue Global
- Member of the School of Education Assessment Committee
- Member of the Teaching, Innovation, Presence (TIP) Conference Committee
- Board Member of the California Association of the Gifted (CAG)
- Member of the National Association of the Gifted (NAGC)