Sign Up for Indianapolis Graduation
The Purdue Global Indianapolis location hosts one ceremony each year in August. The ceremony will be Saturday, August 11, 2018.
All Purdue Global students are eligible to walk in the graduation ceremony if they have completed or will complete all graduation requirements prior to July 23, 2018.
Schedule at a Glance–August 11, 2018
Indiana Convention Center
100 S. Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46225
Indianapolis Ceremony Schedule
Commencement for all students
- 11:00 am—Graduate check-in
- 12:00 pm—Ballroom doors open for the guest seating
- 1:00 pm–3:00 pm—Ceremony
You must complete the following 3 steps to attend the Indianapolis Graduation:
STEP 1: Click here to register by completing the Indianapolis Graduation Participation form. Deadline is July 6, 2018 (forms will not be accepted after deadline).
STEP 2: Order cap/gown/tassels with Jostens by June 23, 2018. Click here to order.
Guests at Graduation
- Each graduate may bring up to four guests to the ceremony. Based on the number of graduates who attend, there may be additional guest tickets available. If you would like to be placed in a lottery for two extra tickets, please note this when you register for the ceremony. Due to the capacity limits at the venue and fire-code regulations, we are required to limit the number of tickets per graduate. Recipients of the extra tickets will be notified no later than July 31, 2018. There are no guarantees that you will be a lottery winner and no graduate will receive more than ten tickets total—NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Child Seating: If the child is large enough to need his or her own seat to be comfortable, they will require a ticket. If the child is sitting on an adult's lap then they do not need a ticket.
- The attending graduate does not need a ticket.
- July 6, 2018—Last day to register and pay to attend the August graduation ceremony in Indianapolis. Click here to register.
- June 23, 2018—Last day for graduates to order their cap and gown to attend the Indianapolis Ceremony. Click here to place an order through Jostens.
- July 23, 2018—Last day for registered graduates to cancel their attendance. Email IndianapolisGraduation@purdueglobal.edu by July 30, 2018, to cancel and make sure you get a confirmation email response back to verify receipt.
Purdue Global graduates may attend any of the Purdue Global ceremonies. Click here for a list of commencement dates, time, and locations.
Please note that each graduation ceremony has a different registration process so please click here for a list of graduation ceremony contacts from each location.
Diplomas are not distributed at the graduation ceremony. Diplomas are mailed by the Office of the Registrar approximately 8 weeks after completion of the final class and all program and financial requirements have been confirmed by University officials according to the University Catalog.