Welcome to the Indianapolis Campus
When you enroll at Purdue Global, you can prepare to meet the demands and challenges of the working world. We know employers seek educated and experienced employees who can hit the ground running. At Purdue Global, our graduates are exactly that and more.
Take the first step toward a satisfying and rewarding career by earning your college degree at Purdue Global's Indianapolis location.*
Announcing Lower Tuition and Fees for Indiana Residents
We're making your education more affordable so your goals are more attainable.
- Undergraduate tuition drops 40%
- Master’s students receive 10% reduction on tuition and technology fees
- Technology fees waived on all undergraduate programs
- Tuition for undergraduate veterans drops to $220.00
- Credit for previous work, military, or academic experience†
Flexible Learning Options With Onsite Support
At Purdue Global, our flexible education options are designed to work with, and around,
World-Class University. World-Class Education Solutions.
Alliance With the Indianapolis Fire Department (IFD): IFD training is recognized for as many 52 credits toward an undergraduate fire science degree at Purdue Global. Not a member of IFD? Your prior learning and experience could still earn you credits toward a degree at Purdue Global.
Indianapolis, Indiana Campus
Purdue Global's Indianapolis location is our University's home campus conveniently located off of I-465 on the northern side of Indianapolis, behind the Fashion Mall. Offering plenty of parking, we are also close to major bus lines and numerous restaurants and shopping centers. Indianapolis is the largest city in Indiana and serves as the state's capital city. Several major corporations call Indianapolis home, providing students with opportunities to pursue local careers after graduation.
Why Purdue Global–Indianapolis?
At the Indianapolis location, we offer students the convenience and flexibility of online learning as well as the personal support and fellowship of an onsite location. Students can take advantage of:
- Face-to-face meetings with Admissions Advisors, Student Support, and Financial Aid Officers
- Career Services support, including career planning, interview preparation, and resume review
- Flexible scheduling
- Onsite and online tutoring
- Easy access to 24/7 technical support
- In-person support for online students
- Student resource center with internet access, periodicals, and study area
- Student clubs, groups, and honor societies
SHRM Learning System for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP
The Indianapolis campus is pleased to host the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) to offer courses to help HR professionals prepare for SHRM's new competency-based certification.
Fall SHRM Certification Prep
2018 SHRM Learning System
September 17, 2018—December 10, 2018
October 25, 2018–October 26, 2018
9000 Keystone Crossing, Suite 800
Indianapolis, IN 46240
For More Information: Contact Deb Page at 317-208-5311 or email@example.com
The Indianapolis Graduation Ceremony will be on Saturday, August 11, 2018. Graduates from any of our online programs or Purdue Global regional locations who want to participate in this ceremony are welcome to attend.